Elementary and middle school families can again choose to pay a low, one-time fee for school supplies this coming school year. The district implemented the program as a way to reduce cost for families and make the school supply process more streamlined and economical. School supplies will be provided right in class on the first day of school and continuously provided throughout the school year as needed: all for one low cost per student.
- The district will purchase school supplies for elementary and middle school students, and provide replacements throughout the school year.
- Families will continue to provide students with backpacks and lunchboxes, along with school planners at middle schools.
- High school students continue to provide their own school supplies.
- The program is voluntary: families can choose to continue to purchase their own school supplies.
- Families will pay a low, one-time fee of $30 ($10 for families on free/reduced lunch) for a school years' worth of school supplies.
Families can pay here online anytime or by check/cash at their school at the start of the school year, September 1, 2021.