District offers Fee-Based Childcare program options, Right At School
Responding to the needs of our families, Renton School District partners with Right At School to provide fee-based child care services for students in kindergarten through fifth-grade.
The program is at three locations across the district: Hazelwood Elementary, Maplewood Heights Elementary, and Renton High School (this location will replace the Sartori Elementary program effective Monday, November 23 to allow for identified students with disabilities to return to Sartori on-site to receive services).
Families can select any site that fits their need and an additional site will be added if necessary.
Highlights of the program:
- Each site will be capped at 100 students (10 students to 1 adult); students will have to follow health and safety protocols (including wearing a mask) while attending.
- Families are offered several attendance times during the day; and can select specific days of the week to attend. (Pre-registration for each day/week is required through Right At School.)
- Students attending will need to bring their Chromebook as they'll continue to work online with their specific teachers from their neighborhood school.
Pricing for camps (weekly billing):
- Morning Camp, 7:30-11:30 a.m., $30/Session
- Afternoon Camp, 11:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., $30/Session
- All Day Camp, 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m., 55/Day
- Price reflects a 35% discounted rate for all participants from regular rates (including free/reduced lunch and educators discounts).
Sign-up now at:
Read a list of Frequently Asked Questions about this new before- and after-school program service.